The 3-month weekend course will help in taking eﬃcient digital marketing drives, improve the ability to generate excellent content to attract target customers, understand what impact and marketing activities are having on business and optimize digital marketing strategy for maximum eﬀectiveness and growth.
This course is divided into 20 modules which completely cover the nuances of Digital Marketing. From the basics of web and search engine to the thorough understanding of SEO, SEM, SMO and Web Analytics, the programme imparts an in-depth knowledge of every aspect of digital marketing. This course is aimed at students who want to become practitioners at organizational levels or for own business units targeting to acquire new users while also engaging their current customer base.
ORIENTATION INTO DIGITAL MARKETING
This course on Digital Marketing (also known as Online Marketing, Internet Marketing or Web Marketing) enables the practitioners to harness the power of Digital Marketing as a core driver of the marketing strategy for the business unit or organization.
- Live Instructor-Led Sessions
- Training Content (Presentations, Videos & Practical Examples)
- Assignments & Tests
COURSES DETAILS (WHAT IT WILL COVER):
- Digital Marketing Overview
- Domain Registration, Web Designing and Hosting
- Keyword Research with Google Keyword Planner
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) & Tools
- Google Search Console (Google Webmaster Tool)
- Google Analytics Tool
- Content Marketing
- PBN (Private Blogs Network)
- Google Business / Places Listing and Geo Targeting
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing – Google Adwords)
- Email Marketing
- ORM (Online Reputation Management)
- Mobile Marketing and App Optimisation
- SMO (Social Media Optimization)
- Blogging / WordPress
- Web Monetization (Adsense and Ad Networks)
- Aﬃliates Marketing
- E-commerce Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Landing pages
*Note: Content and Syllabus may change as per current market trend and need.